- Results: consistently increasing revenues and market share for clients and sales teams
- Track record of delivery of sales and marketing solutions to healthcare organizations
- Extensive experience with Enterprise healthcare IT solutions including PFS and EMR
- Directed design and implementation of CRM solutions for sales and marketing
NATIONAL HEALTHCARE MARKETING
Senior Partner/Principal – 2016 to present
Marketing project management and delivery of solutions for Healthcare organizations and Providers. Experience includes sales, marketing and delivery of web solutions, implementation services and consulting services for hospitals and physician groups. Creation of client marketing plans and healthcare content generation for mobile and web based marketing solutions. Extensive experience with management of client relations and customer service solutions. Recent focus on improving the “patient experience” through superior customer service and digital marketing to develop effective branding and ongoing outreach to healthcare customers.
EOS CCA (Collecto, Inc.)
Vice President of Sales – Southern Region (based in Charlotte, NC) – 2014 to 2015
New Business Development and Client Services, including generation of new healthcare provider clients for revenue cycle outsourcing services with focus on large hospital and physician clients. Directed regional business development efforts in new territory for newly reorganized company.
- Secured new clients for call center services and led client services specialists
- Engaged prospects and clients in Revenue Cycle Assessments and increased client revenues.
Vice President of Sales (based in Charlotte, NC) – 2013 to 2014
Sales, Marketing and New Business Development of new clients for revenue cycle outsourcing and debt collection services to hospitals and providers, with focus on large hospital and physician clients. Reported directly to the CEO and supported national business development.
- Rebranded new company, developed new web site, marketing materials and led services team.
- Developed new business in Eastern U.S. and developed strategic partnerships
ARC GROUP ASSOCIATES, INC. (acquired by ROI, Inc. in July 2010)
Regional Vice President of Sales (based in Charlotte, NC) – 2009 to 2013
New Business Development of new sales and markets for revenue cycle outsourcing and receivables collection services to hospitals and providers, with focus on hospital and physician accounts.
- Top new business sales performer in company, with over $2.5M in new fees generated annually.
- Closed key strategic accounts based on new business development and customer service.
STOLTENBERG CONSULTING, INC.
Bethel Pk, PA
Vice President of Business Development (based in Charlotte, NC) – 2008 to 2009
New Business Development of new sales and markets for consulting services to hospitals and providers, including EMR applications integration, IT staffing, clinical and financial system implementation services.
- Developed CRM data base for national sales and marketing to CNO and CIO prospects.
- Developed new business in Eastern territory, with $2.5M added to pipeline first two quarters.
MCKESSON INFORMATION SOLUTIONS
Enterprise Vice President, New Business (based in Charlotte, NC) – 2004 to 2008
Individual and strategic account sales of healthcare software and consulting services to providers, including financial, clinical and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions for performance improvement.
- Gold Presidents club winner (#2 Enterprise New Business Sales Representative).
- Presented ROI value proposals for financial and clinical solutions to improve clinical outcomes.
SIEMENS MEDICAL SOLUTIONS / SHARED MEDICAL SYSTEMS
Sales Representative IV, Enterprise Solutions (Siemens) – 1998 to 2004
Direct sales of Healthcare Enterprise software and systems to providers in Mid-Atlantic after Siemens’ elimination of IT Sales Manager and New Business Development positions
- Four of six years in Club, 3 in Winners Circle (top 5% of New Business Development Sales).
Sales Manager, New Business Development, Enterprise Systems (Shared Medical Systems)
Promoted to Regional Manager, Mid-Atlantic and Carolinas. Directed team of 4 sales representatives in sales of healthcare software to CIOs, CFOs and CNOs at large hospitals. Enterprise solutions experience includes clinical, financial, imaging, EDI and revenue cycle.
- Directed # 2 top performing new business sales region with focus on community hospitals.
PERITRONICS MEDICAL, INC
Regional Manager, Southeast Sales (based in St. Petersburg, FL) – 1992 to 1998
Maximized software and EMR clinical solutions sales and implementations, leveraging contacts in healthcare information, hospital administration and clinical management. Managed sales and services team covering Southeastern US, including project management and implementation services.
- Directed top producing region in company for 3 of 5 years.
- Extensive experience with clinical transformation and nursing documentation solutions.
PROFIT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, INC. (PMSI)
St. Petersburg, FL
President – 1983 to 1991
Co-founded this computer software company specializing in the development and marketing of business and physician practice management software, with later emphasis on consultative sales of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and field sales automation solutions. Directed ten years of profitable sales growth of 50% per year in software and services, including project and implementation management for over one hundred clients ranging rom physician practices to Fortune 500 companies.
- Negotiated sale of company to NPRI, a $50 million provider of telemarketing sales solutions.
Georgia Institute of Technology